The ideal candidate has to provide support towards revenue growth within Oilfield business with a view to expanding product by identification and development of new customer accounts.
• Manage appropriate tracking to scope prospects' potential for qualification.
• Meet targets for sales order intake and margin from assigned territory/product line.
• Profile industries and customers to identify the best prospects for the products/services.
• Develop a bid strategy for each opportunity, including decline decisions, pricing as well as terms and conditions.
• Maintain details of assigned Accounts and relevant opportunities on the CRM system as well as generate periodic reports.
• University degree in the relevant field.
• Excellent knowledge of Oilfield Products (drilling, valves, API Products, BOPS’).
• Previous industry experience and knowledge of Rotating or Oilfield Equipment.
• Track record of new customer identification and development in the Oilfield environment with hands on engineering and technical knowledge.
Candidates who qualify for this position may kindly quote the Job Title in the subject of your email and send your CV as an attachment in MS Word Document format to email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.